- Responsible for day-to-day project management of small to large portfolio programs
- Responsible to integrating project level details into a program level view for the client
- Ensure that technical solutions are delivered by the technical team on schedule and per the requirements laid out by the client
- Schedule and track the various phases of the project to include work to be done and deliverables to be completed.
- Organize meetings and provide briefings related to project status and program management review
- Facilitate and coordinate interactions with the program stakeholders
- Coordinate and lead technical exchange meetings with internal and external stakeholders on business and technical requirements
- Engage with stakeholders, client leadership, and technical leadership regarding problem resolution, task scheduling, new requirements, training needs, and task clarification
- Develop and provide regular status reports for client leadership
- Engage in onboarding and off boarding activities for new or existing team members.
- Track project financial and contractual information and report status to company management
- Engage with team members on a regular basis to ensure inclusion, assess and resolve personnel issues, etc.
- Identify opportunities for growth and communicate those to appropriate company points of contact.
Qualifications & Skills:
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with the IT development lifecycle
- Experience with project management of small to large portfolio programs
- Experience with scheduling and tracking the various phases of the project to include work to be done and deliverables to be completed.
- Experience with developing and providing regular status reports for client leadership
- Experience with managing a team and personnel issues
- PMP certification desired but not required